The fragrance of a thousand flowers. A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.
Romantic, feminine, memorable.
- Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, Marigold
- Middle Notes:
- Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
- Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber
- Estee Lauder's vision, carried out by Evelyn Lauder, was to create a fragrance that made every woman feel she was the most beautiful woman in the room.
- Ever romantic, Beautiful is represented by a bride to symbolize a woman at her most feminine, romantic and beautiful.